Legal Question in Credit and Debt Law in New York

If an indivdual gives you a itemize bill for money spent when you were a couple and you pay it in full can they at a later date come back for more?

Asked on 8/07/12, 6:30 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Guy Lewit Guy Mitchell Lewit, Esq.


Read more
Answered on 8/31/12, 10:23 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Credit, Debt and Collections Law questions and answers in New York