Legal Question in Credit and Debt Law in New York

we live in NY and need to repo a car and was told we need a replevin warrant so we don't break the peace how do we get this

Asked on 7/02/19, 10:01 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Roman Fichman Esq. Law Practice of Roman Fichman Esq.

A court action (i.e. lawsuit) needs to be filed. There are a number of technicalities that need to be done properly, so best to use an attorney. I can recommend a collections attorney. PM me.

Roman R. Fichman, Esq. │ @TheLegalist

email: Info (@) TheLegalists (dot) com

Disclaimer: This post has been written for educational purposes only and was not meant to be legal advice and should not be construed as legal advice or be relied upon. No intention exists to create an attorney-client relationship or any other special relationship or privilege through this post. The post may contain errors, inaccuracies and/or omissions. You should always consult an attorney admitted to practice in your jurisdiction for specific advice. This post may be deemed as Attorney Advertising.

Read more
Answered on 7/02/19, 11:03 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Credit, Debt and Collections Law questions and answers in New York