Legal Question in Credit and Debt Law in New York

I live in NYS and would like to know how to find out if there are any judgements or liens against me. How do I find out?

Asked on 10/16/13, 10:50 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Kevin Connolly Kevin J. Connolly

The NYS office of court administration has a website where you can search for lawsuits--pending and finished. Select the link for web civil supreme and search for your name; and repeat for web civil local.

Read more
Answered on 10/18/13, 3:43 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Credit, Debt and Collections Law questions and answers in New York