Legal Question in Criminal Law in New York

i had an accident and had to leave car in a busy street in a local town for two days ND police towed it And found either evidencew of drugs or paraphanelia can i be arrested they will not give me my cell phone until i come unto the police station and speak to them

Asked on 1/17/19, 10:19 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

peter bark bark & karpf

forget about your car and cell phone. they want to get a confession from you to charge you. right now they suspect, but cannot prove you were driving. you could have lent car to a friend. have lawyer call police for you.

Read more
Answered on 1/18/19, 1:00 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in New York