Legal Question in Criminal Law in New York


i got locked up for a gun but it was not mine and it was not in my possion i was indited what should i do

Asked on 9/30/08, 8:53 pm

3 Answers from Attorneys

Carlos Gonzalez Gonzalez Legal Associates PLLC

Re: answers

After the new gun laws, weapons charges could potentially mandate over a year of prison time...

I would suggest you consider hiring a private attorey ASAP to start working on your case. If the facts are the way you say the yare there is no need for you to serve time on something like this.

What is your record like? do you have any history? if so, for what?

Feel free to contact my office for a free phone consultation at 212.709.8303 or you may visit our website at

Read more
Answered on 9/30/08, 8:59 pm

Christopher Hoyt The Law Offices of Christopher W. Hoyt

Re: answers

These charges are very serious (with a possibility of substantial prison time) and you should consult with an attorney about any potential defenses you may have.

Read more
Answered on 10/01/08, 8:32 am
Robert Evans Robert S. Evans esq.

Re: answers

You are facing serious charges with the possibility of jail time exceeding 1 year. You should retain a competent criminal defense attorney ASAP. You may have some potential defenses only an expert can develop. You may contact my office @ 7188340087 to set up a consultation.

Read more
Answered on 10/01/08, 11:57 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in New York