Legal Question in Criminal Law in New York

I am charge with second degree granlarsary is it possible that we can come to an argriment

Asked on 8/29/13, 6:17 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Eric Rothstein Rothstein Law PLLC

Hire a good criminal defense lawyer.

Read more
Answered on 8/30/13, 4:30 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in New York