Legal Question in Criminal Law in New York

What can I do if I been falsely accused for sexual harassment

Asked on 10/11/18, 10:07 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael Palumbo Palumbo & Associates, PC

You need to give a lot more facts about the incident before anyone can answer. Were you arrested and if so where and when? Is this a civil matter such as it happened in the workplace? If so are you being sued, were you fired, or is there some sort of administrative proceeding? You need to call us to discuss. We offer a free 15 minute phone consultation, and we'd be happy to help! Call anytime 24 / 7 at 914-777-2990.

Read more
Answered on 10/11/18, 10:31 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in New York