Legal Question in Criminal Law in New York

girl friend whose also my child's mom got into it and she ended up with criminal charges what will i get for making a untrue statement when i was shook and police told me i had to even though i didnt want to and ive never been in trouble before

Asked on 9/12/12, 7:20 pm

2 Answer from Attorneys

Philip Katz Fink & Katz, PLLC

Please rephrase your question if you want an answer. It is not really clear what you're asking. Why would you give an untrue statement? Lying to the police is never the right way to go

Read more
Answered on 9/20/12, 6:26 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in New York