Legal Question in Criminal Law in New York

Do you think I need a lawyer or can I use public defender for my case loaded fire arm Poseidon of marajuana and Poseidon of ammo feed device

Asked on 5/28/20, 10:48 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

Zev Goldstein Law Office of Zev Goldstein PLLC

If you can afford a private attorney, you should hire a private attorney.

Read more
Answered on 5/28/20, 11:03 am
Eric Rothstein Rothstein Law PLLC

If the gun charge is a felony expect the DA to seek state jail time. Hire a good criminal defense lawyer.

Read more
Answered on 5/29/20, 4:40 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in New York