Legal Question in Criminal Law in New York

My liscense was suspended for lapse of insurance then I got a speeding ticket as well as driving on a suspended liscense and failed to appear in court. I'd like to fix everything, where do I start?

Asked on 8/07/13, 6:32 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Robert Evans Robert S. Evans esq.

You can call my office @c 718-834-0087 for a free phone consultation.I do not have enough info to provide an opinion based upon your question.

Read more
Answered on 8/07/13, 6:56 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in New York