Legal Question in Criminal Law in New York

Can i represent myself on a misdemeanor case of menacing in the 2nd and 3rd degree.there are no other witnesses and the indvidual has not shown up to court.

Asked on 6/01/11, 3:54 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

Robert Evans Robert S. Evans esq.

You can represent yourself,but it is extremely foolish. Try to find a reasonably priced attorney to protect your rights and your future. You may contact my office @ 7188340087 for a free phone consultation

Read more
Answered on 6/01/11, 9:07 am
Joseph Villanueva Villanueva & Sanchala, PLLC - Serving all of NYS

You can represent yourself but it's not recommended. Check out my site. You may find some useful information.

Read more
Answered on 6/01/11, 12:31 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in New York