Legal Question in Criminal Law in New York

I have a warrant but I don’t trust them so what should I do

Asked on 7/08/19, 12:41 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Robert Evans Robert S. Evans esq.

You should retain a competent criminal defense attorney. That attorney will determine the best course of action. Generally I make arrangements to surrender my client at the precinct of the incident . You can contact my office @ 718-834-0087 for a free phone consultation. The severity of the original incident is a determining defending this matter.

Read more
Answered on 7/08/19, 2:24 pm
Eric Rothstein Rothstein Law PLLC

Hire a good criminal defense lawyer.

Read more
Answered on 7/09/19, 3:07 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in New York