Legal Question in Discrimination Law in New York

what kind of lawyer should i contact for harrassment and being forced to transfer out for being sexual harrassed by my general manager and where to i start my case

Asked on 11/06/12, 10:12 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Scott Ziegler Ziegler, Ziegler & Associates LLP

An employment lawyer that specializes in sexual harassment cases. Chris Brennan in our office handles such cases. He can be reached at 212-319-7600

Read more
Answered on 11/06/12, 10:26 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Other Discrimination Law (Age, Race, Sex, Gender) questions and answers in New York