Legal Question in DUI Law in New York

hearsay/speedy trial

i was falsly arrested for dui w/ no witness statements, no accident re-creation, no deposed statements, grand jury rejected the case, judge took 4 months on admissability (from township of arresting police dept.) I was passenger and driver(father was officer )(he commited suicide) said i was driving. Car was released to him and repaired w/ no pictures taken of accident, car, scene etc..Help Me! I'm being railroaded...Now bumped to town court for trial in march. This will be two years in july 08. Please Help, I also spent 8 months on home-arrest..

Asked on 2/16/08, 12:53 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Debra Palazzo Law Offices of Debra Palazzo, LLC

Re: hearsay/speedy trial

OK, there's something wrong with your story. Don't you have an attorney????

Please contact me via e-mail to discuss further.

Read more
Answered on 2/16/08, 9:56 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Drunk Driving & DUI Law questions and answers in New York