Legal Question in DUI Law in New York

how do i obtain bench trial notes / minutes from a town court in montgomery county ny. i have already requested this from new sitting judge...response was appeal related??? I fired my attorney for extreme improper billing practices. I am a para legal but cannot get appropriate info on line?

Asked on 1/03/10, 10:11 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

Locksley Wade Law Office of Locksley O. Wade

If there was no stenographer then the judge's notes are not obtainable unless the judge makes it a part of the record.

Read more
Answered on 1/08/10, 10:38 am

We have substantial experience handling these types of cases, however, we would need some more information before making a complete and proper determination. You are welcome to contact us for a free consultation.

Law Offices of


101 Avenue of the Americas, 15th Floor

New York, New York 10013


[email protected]

The information provided by The Law Offices of Steven J. Czik, P.C. (LOSJC) is for general educational purposes only. There is no attorney-client relationship established by this communication and no privilege attaches to such communication. LOSJC is not taking and will not take any action on your behalf and will not be considered your attorney until both you and LOSJC have signed a written retainer agreement. There are strict deadlines, called statutes of limitation, within which claims or lawsuits must be filed. Therefore, if you desire the services of an attorney and decide not to retain LOSJC on terms acceptable to LOSJC, you are advised to immediately seek the services of another attorney.

Read more
Answered on 1/21/10, 9:58 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Drunk Driving & DUI Law questions and answers in New York