Legal Question in DUI Law in New York

I was supposed to pay fines and complete a course for a dui in Brooklyn NY 3 yrs ago but didnt. I know I have a warrant. How do i fix this without arrest?

Asked on 9/17/12, 7:34 pm

2 Answer from Attorneys

Philip Katz Fink & Katz, PLLC

You need to get a criminal attorney immediately. This is a serious matter and if you're picked up before you straighten this out you could be looking at jail time. We can help you with this if you wish.

Read more
Answered on 9/20/12, 6:13 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Drunk Driving & DUI Law questions and answers in New York