Legal Question in Education Law in New York

Education Law

My son is 5 years old and has autism. Currently, our school idstrict is not honoring his IEP. What can we do?

Asked on 7/10/07, 4:29 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Jason Stern Law Offices of Jason Stern

Re: Education Law

You can hire a lawyer to file a request for an impartial hearing to force them to comply with the IEP. You can also enroll your child elsewhere or hire private tutors/therapists and seek reimbursement for those services.

Visit my site or contact me via email if you have further questions.

Good luck!

Read more
Answered on 7/10/07, 8:11 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Education Law questions and answers in New York