Legal Question in Education Law in New York

Is it legal for my guidance councilor to tel me he will not talk to me, even though i wanted to talk to him about my school singling me out and what i can do about it?

Asked on 6/16/11, 9:51 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Paula McGill Attorney at Law

I assume you talking about high school. Discuss the matter with your parents. They should approach the principal with the complaint.


Practicing and Licensed in New York

Read more
Answered on 6/16/11, 10:13 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Education Law questions and answers in New York