Legal Question in Education Law in New York

I have obtained my DC degree and am now a Doctor of Chiropractic. Does the designation "Dr." become part of my legal name? In other words, would my legal name change from Jane Doe to Dr. Jane Doe?

Asked on 4/03/12, 8:42 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Mark S. Moroknek Kelly & Curtis, PLLC.

no, its a title, not a part of the name.

Read more
Answered on 4/04/12, 1:55 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Education Law questions and answers in New York