Legal Question in Elder Law in New York

If I have power of attorney and don't want it anymore, what papers do I need to sign?

Asked on 6/16/22, 9:36 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Richard Bryan Richard Bryan Attorney PC

You should sign a witnessesed affidavit which clearly states your wishes, and send it by regular mail and certified mail, return receipt requested, to all of the people who might possible rely on the Power of Attorney.

Good luck.

Read more
Answered on 6/17/22, 6:15 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Elder Law questions and answers in New York