Legal Question in Elder Law in New York

My sister holds my dad. She does not have guardianship but she claims he has parkinsons. My dad does not have access to phone and she is blocking me from visiting him. When can I file a petition in order to have the right to visit?

Asked on 1/30/19, 3:26 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Richard Bryan Richard Bryan Attorney PC

I would advise you to see a lawyer to help you file a guardianship petition.

Good luck.

Read more
Answered on 2/17/19, 4:04 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Elder Law questions and answers in New York