Legal Question in Elder Law in New York

Sister took all money from fathers estate

My father passed in 2011 anyway to fight this

Asked on 11/18/18, 4:30 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Richard Bryan Richard Bryan Attorney PC

Why did you wait 7 years to speak up? There's no way to tell whether you have any recourse without looking at the papers for the case.

Good luck.

Read more
Answered on 11/19/18, 9:31 am
Locksley Wade Law Office of Locksley O. Wade

I agree with the above answer. Do this: go to the local Court to where your father's estate may have been probated and get a complete copy of the file and then see a probate lawyer.

P.S. Suffolk County? Then it's in Riverhead.

Read more
Answered on 11/20/18, 4:28 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Elder Law questions and answers in New York