Legal Question in Entertainment Law in New York

A reputable modeling agency I was working under contract with closed with outstanding invoices due to me, totaling around $4500. I did not keep perfectly accurate records of what was owed to me, and allegedly the agency did not either. How do I demand payment?

Asked on 7/26/17, 10:19 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Roman Fichman Esq. Law Practice of Roman Fichman Esq.

You should compile time records as best as you can and submit them to the agency according to the method specified in the contract and if not specified in the contract then in writing (email is good).

If you have already done that and they are not paying or you think you may need someone to help you protect your rights and help you get the money then contact me directly.

Roman R. Fichman, Esq. │ @TheLegalist

email: Info (@) TheLegalists (dot) com

t e l : 2 1 2 -- 3 3 7 -- 9 8 3 7

Disclaimer: This post has been written for educational purposes only and was not meant to be legal advice and should not be construed as legal advice or be relied upon. No intention exists to create an attorney-client relationship or any other special relationship or privilege through this post. The post may contain errors, inaccuracies and/or omissions. You should always consult an attorney admitted to practice in your jurisdiction for specific advice. This post may be deemed as Attorney Advertising.

Read more
Answered on 7/26/17, 12:46 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Entertainment & Sport Law questions and answers in New York