Legal Question in Family Law in New York

my boyfriend wants to use my epilepsy against me to take away my baby can he do that

Asked on 8/19/13, 5:09 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Jordan Trager Wisselman, Harounian & Associates, P.C.

Generally speaking the answer is no.

Read more
Answered on 8/19/13, 6:27 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in New York