Legal Question in Family Law in New York

I am behind on child support and my licsense is suspended. How can I get the suspension lifted so I can go back to work

Asked on 5/06/13, 2:26 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Jordan Trager Wisselman, Harounian & Associates, P.C.

You can go to the support collection unit and ask them for an installment plan to pay off the arrears and to lift the suspension on your driver's license.

Read more
Answered on 5/06/13, 2:40 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in New York