Legal Question in Family Law in New York


I allowed my son to visit his

grandmother in New York and she


behind my back and gave false

information to obtain custody of my


and won. I was never served nor did

I know of this until after I was

suppose to appear in court. Can

anything be done to her for doing

something such as this?

Asked on 7/09/09, 5:04 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael Markowitz Michael A. Markowitz, PC

Re: Custody

You would have to file a Writ in New York to vacate the improper Order.


Read more
Answered on 7/10/09, 8:46 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in New York