Legal Question in Family Law in New York

I'm going through a divorce, if I create a joint account with our child or someone else that not my spouse and move money from my personal account (which is considered marital property) over to the joint, is the spouse able to retrieve this money in the divorce?

Asked on 9/16/13, 8:47 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Kristen Browde Browde Law, P.C.

Probably. Hiding assets rarely works.

Read more
Answered on 9/16/13, 9:02 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in New York