Legal Question in Family Law in New York

I have a friend in New York and she would like to move to North Carolina but shares custody with the child's father How can she legally do this and be able to not be seized up by the father's visitation rights

Asked on 6/03/10, 10:47 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Adelola Sheralynn Dow The Law Offices of Adelola Sheralynn Dow

If she obtained custody through an order of the court, then she will have to seek the court's permission before she can move out of NYS with the child.

Read more
Answered on 6/03/10, 2:05 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in New York