Legal Question in Family Law in New York

i am in need of some guidance on how to go about getting guardianship for my grandfather who is currently in a not suitable nursing home we have been searching for him for several years his spouse who is now deceased was the one who put him in the nursing home i want to bring home to PA what can i do?

Asked on 6/21/16, 11:27 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

David Slater David P. Slater, Esq.

Petition the court for your appointment as his guardian.

Read more
Answered on 6/21/16, 11:48 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in New York