Legal Question in Family Law in New York

What happen if both of your parent is out of country and they have to sign a letter of consent saying that I(me) have the permission to travel alone to another country under the age 18? They give me permission to do their signature so do I just procurate their signature?

Asked on 7/02/16, 3:14 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

David Slater David P. Slater, Esq.


Read more
Answered on 7/02/16, 6:12 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in New York