Legal Question in Family Law in New York

how hard is it to modify visitation, want to spread the 5 weeks out not to be all at once. not agreeing with child

Asked on 7/16/13, 5:50 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Jordan Trager Wisselman, Harounian & Associates, P.C.

You can modify visitation if you are able to show a change of circumstances. You should probably consult with an attorney.

Read more
Answered on 7/16/13, 9:41 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in New York