Legal Question in Family Law in New York

I am the homeowner of a house where a 16 year old boy resides along with his mother (my girlfriend of 9 years) this boy has no respect for me or his mother. recently he took her car without permission,he is not a valid driver or have a permit and I am very certain that he sells marijuana also. I can not cope anymore and would like to know what rights I have to have leave or have him removed from my residence

Asked on 6/23/13, 9:14 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Jordan Trager Wisselman, Harounian & Associates, P.C.

Does your girlfriend want him to leave as well?

Read more
Answered on 6/24/13, 6:45 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in New York