Legal Question in Family Law in New York

my husbands divorce from his first wife is being challenged by the girlfriend. I am the 2nd wife the girlfriend is trying to prove my marriage is not legal. I married my husband in 1959 he now deceased as of 2009 The girlfriend is trying to gain a house my husband an I purchased together in 1970.

Can she do this?

Asked on 5/16/16, 12:46 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

David Slater David P. Slater, Esq.

Doubtful but you should have an attorney involved.

Read more
Answered on 5/16/16, 2:49 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in New York