Legal Question in Family Law in New York

What if you have a legal kinship guardianship in place for 6 months and the other party did not return the children after the 6 months was over.

Asked on 7/07/16, 12:34 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Bunji Fromartz Fromartz Law Offices

Your question is unclear. If you have a right to the children and an order the police can help you get the children if you show them a certified copy, if it is unclear you must go to Family Court.

Read more
Answered on 7/12/16, 7:54 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in New York