Legal Question in Family Law in New York

how do i legaly stop my daughter from bringing her boyfriend in my house my daughter is of age but she sneakes him in at night how can i stop this

Asked on 10/17/13, 4:19 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Paula McGill Attorney at Law

You state she is of age. What do you mean by that? Is she still a minor, but old enough to have sex? If so, you can call the police and have him removed as a trespasser. If your daughter is over 21, you have to make the decision to have the boyfriend in the house or force her to live out on her own.

Also licensed in New York

Read more
Answered on 10/18/13, 2:29 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in New York