Legal Question in Family Law in New York

Can my mom take my citizenship away even thought I'm 17?

Asked on 9/16/13, 7:48 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Bunji Fromartz Fromartz Law Offices

if you received your citizenship for the U.S.A. already the only person who can cancel it is you. if your application is in process it can only be cancelled by you. The only other way it may be cancelled is through government action to cancel your citizenship.

Read more
Answered on 9/16/13, 8:20 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in New York