Legal Question in Family Law in New York

Can the mother of my children Take the children out of state against my wishes

Asked on 11/14/12, 7:39 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Bob fitzmaurice Maurice law firm

WIthout knowing more this will depend on the custody arrangement. You may need to contact an attorney to protect your rights.

Read more
Answered on 11/15/12, 3:14 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in New York