Legal Question in Family Law in New York

My mother trying to get grandparents visitation to see my son but i refuse to let her see my som..because of bad influence and trouble past she has i dont want her near my son..but referee trying to force me to let her see him even when it against my wishes..what can i do?

Asked on 5/14/17, 9:07 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Philip Katz Fink & Katz, PLLC

What you can do is get an attorney who has experience in this area to assist you. Under the family law of the state of New York, in certain circumstances, grandparents can have visitation with their grandchildren. Someone who knows the law will best be able to apply your concerns to these circumstances, which will give you your best chance to oppose visitation. Good luck.

Read more
Answered on 5/15/17, 3:19 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in New York