Legal Question in Family Law in New York

If mother has sole, legal and physical custody of children but cant take care of them anymore finanially or physically what should she do? Father doesnt want anything to do with kids. He has no visits or doesnt pay any child support. What are her options?

Asked on 7/19/13, 3:36 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Jordan Trager Wisselman, Harounian & Associates, P.C.

File a child support petition in the family court.

Read more
Answered on 7/19/13, 3:43 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in New York