Legal Question in Family Law in New York


the court orderd my exhusband to pay certain bill at my house he refuse

Asked on 10/01/08, 11:31 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Anthony Colleluori The Law Offices of Anthony J. Colleluori & Associates PLLC

Re: obligation

If you have a court order, then you need to turn back to the court and ask him to be held in contempt and if he still doesn't pay, put him in jail.

Good luck.

Read more
Answered on 10/01/08, 11:24 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in New York