Legal Question in Family Law in New York

Can parents be put in contempt of court after refusing to take two consecutive court ordered drug test?

Asked on 10/12/13, 2:55 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Bruce Provda Provda Law Firm

If you violate a court order you can be held in contempt.

Read more
Answered on 10/12/13, 10:24 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in New York