Legal Question in Family Law in New York

How do I partition my sons father for sole custody without knowing his address or where he is located. I haven’t spoke to him in 2 years.

Asked on 7/07/21, 6:53 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

David Slater David P. Slater, Esq.

Once you show good faith efforts to locate him, you can serve him by publication.

Read more
Answered on 7/07/21, 7:06 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in New York