Legal Question in Family Law in New York

If one party in a child custody case disagrees with the judge's decision does that party have a right to an appeal with a different judge presiding?

Asked on 12/04/12, 4:55 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Jordan Trager Wisselman, Harounian & Associates, P.C.

You have a very short time to file a notice of appeal. You should contact an attorney immediately.

Read more
Answered on 12/05/12, 7:24 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in New York