Legal Question in Family Law in New York

Do i have to pay full child support and N.Y.when my child live on campus and I'm paying tuition fee too.

Asked on 8/14/13, 8:31 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Jordan Trager Wisselman, Harounian & Associates, P.C.

I would need to know if there is a divorce agreement to give you accurate advice. However, in many instances you would be entitled to a dollar for dollar credit on room and board actually paid by you. I would be happy to speak with you further on this matter.

Read more
Answered on 8/14/13, 8:55 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in New York