Legal Question in Family Law in New York

If a person had a child support judgment entered against them in 1994 and they currently owe back money, can their new 2013 drivers license be suspended now?

Asked on 6/16/13, 6:55 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Kristen Browde Browde Law, P.C.


Read more
Answered on 6/17/13, 4:16 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in New York