Legal Question in Family Law in New York

Got served, accused of false allegations by my wife and I have no representation for 9/21 4pm virtual appearance. Relief demanded is exclusive occupation of marital residence and all marital residence possessions. There are Wild allegations of assault, harassment and threatening (texts are clearly not threatening, yet submitted as evidence or exhibit C). A False police report was made after threatening to call police and saying just throw my phone and go home, I will walk home and I won't call police (in the parking lot of shopping center). She still called police, I did too, to complain and went home. I called my 105 precinct to let them know, I am not feeling well (high blood pressure), when I feel well I can come to file report). Unfortunately I could not due to my health.

What should I say to the judge, without counsel, at this moment, to not loose my house/get kicked out of my own home, that I inherited (50% from my Mom, my sister other 50%, who we bought from) and have to pay my wife's attorney fees (among her other "relief demands" such as spousal maintenance, despite I not having income)?

Asked on 9/07/21, 3:12 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

David Slater David P. Slater, Esq.

Retain counsel immediately. If you need, you can call me.

Read more
Answered on 9/07/21, 5:30 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in New York