Legal Question in Family Law in New York

if i know my sons mother is unfitt can i walk out my house with my child and not get charged with kidnapping him and we live together

Asked on 5/26/10, 7:56 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael Markowitz Michael A. Markowitz, PC

You are probably better off filing a petition for immediate custody in Family Court.


Read more
Answered on 5/27/10, 6:08 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in New York