Legal Question in Family Law in New York

how do i transfer guardianship in ny of a 17 year old that is agrreable by all partys

Asked on 6/05/10, 4:07 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Thomas Sirianni The Law Office of Thomas A. Sirianni

I would need more information in order for me to give you the proper answer. Feel free to give me a call on my cell.


However, whatever your decesion is, I wish you the best of luck in the future.


Read more
Answered on 6/09/10, 6:49 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in New York