Legal Question in Family Law in New York

Trouble with teen

How long an I required to provide food, clothing and shelter, before I can ask him to leave?

Asked on 10/01/08, 6:44 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Anthony Colleluori The Law Offices of Anthony J. Colleluori & Associates PLLC

Re: Trouble with teen

Until he is eighteen or possibly Twenty one if he is in college. YOu will be responsible for his legal fees should he commit a crime until he turns 21 in most parts of the state.

Good luck.

Read more
Answered on 10/01/08, 11:56 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in New York