Legal Question in Family Law in New York

My wife wants to move out of my house where I am living with my parents owned by my parents. I told them they could move out. Did I relinquish my rights to child custody/visitation rights?

Asked on 6/08/20, 12:20 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

David Slater David P. Slater, Esq.

No. You should obtain a notarized agreement as to custody/visitation before they leave.

Read more
Answered on 6/08/20, 12:35 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in New York